Managing your pension might not always be a priority, but you can get on top of it all quickly and easily with the Creative Pension Trust Member Portal.
Unlock your account
Update your details
Help us stay in touch and keep you informed by making sure your details are up to date.
You can update contact information such as your home and email address and change your username and password through the Creative Pension Trust Member Portal.
You may need to speak to your employer to change your personal details if they aren’t correct.
Track down lost pensions
If you’ve lost old pension paperwork or think you might have paid into a pension in the past but can’t be sure, we can help.
- Using our new Find Pensions tool in the Creative Pension Trust Member Portal (find it in the Track, Trace and Transfer section) add the name of your old employer and roughly when you worked there.
- We’ll investigate to find your lost pension pots.
- Once found, we’ll get in touch with your previous providers and check the features of your pension with them.
- We can transfer your pension if it has no exit penalties and there aren’t any features that require your attention – in one click.
- We won’t transfer any pensions if they have features you don’t want to lose.
Getting on top of your pensions is easy with the Creative Pension Trust Member Portal.