Need some more help to unlock your account? Check out this step-by-step video:
- Your account on the Creative Pension Trust Member Portal will be locked after 5 unsuccessful attempts to login
- The safety of your savings is of paramount importance, so you will need to contact us by scrolling to the bottom of this page and clicking on the ‘Request Account Unlock’ button
- Send us a message with your details using the Forgotten Login Details link on the Creative Pension Trust Member Portal login page.
Need a little more information?
We will lock your account to ensure the safety and security of your savings after 5 unsuccessful attempts to log into your account. To get back up and running, you will need to contact us so we can verify your identity before we can get you back up and running.
You’ll need to provide:
- Your National Insurance Number
- Your date of birth
- Your surname
- The name of your employer (the employer that auto enrolled you into this pension)
- Contact details so we can reach you: a valid email address and telephone number
We will contact you to reverify your identity and help get you back up and running on the Creative Pension Trust Member Portal.
It’s important to keep safe online. Remember, it’s always in your best interests to:
- Never share your password with anyone else – including Creative Pension Trust
- Never reuse a password you use elsewhere
- Choose a strong password, using upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols
- Keep your password secure and consider using a ‘password locker’ app to secure all your private information, personal details and account information
You may also be interested in...
- 3 new articles
Get help with managing your account and using the Creative Pension Trust Member Portal.
- 2 new articles
Popular right now
Here are the pension questions members are asking at the moment.
- 3 new articles
Understanding your pension
Take control of your pension, understand how it works and the choices you have.