If you need some help to find your username for the Creative Pension Trust Member Portal, take a look at this short help video:
- If you’ve recently joined us, you will receive your Username by email once we’ve received your first contribution and opened your account on the Creative Pension Trust Member Portal
- How quickly you receive your login details, including your Username, will depend on how frequently you are paid by your employer as your account is opened once we have received the first contribution from your employer
- If you have misplaced your Username, you can retrieve it via the Creative Pension Trust Member Portal login page
Need to learn a little more?
When your account with us is opened and we have received your first contribution from your employer, we will email your new Username so you can access the Creative Pension Trust Member Portal.
Because your Username is only generated and sent to you when we have received this, how quickly you receive your login details will depend on:
- How frequently you are paid
- How quickly your employer sends us your contribution (Your employer is legally obligated to pay your contributions to us by 22nd of each month)
If you think you haven’t received your login details for the Creative Pension Trust Member Portal, be sure to double check your email inbox and your junk folder. You may wish to check with your employer that the email address they provided us is correct.
If you are unable to locate your Username, you can retrieve it from the Creative Pension Trust Member Portal. Following the link from our website, click on the Forgotten Login Details link on the login. You will then need to provide us:
- Your National Insurance number
- Your date of birth
- Your surname
- Your employer name (the employer that auto enrolled you into this pension)
Once you’ve provided this information, click Submit and we will attempt to match the details provided with our records. If we can successfully match your details with our records, you will then see a reminder of your Username on screen.
For security purposes, we will automatically change your password when you retrieve your Username. This will be emailed to you and normally arrives within a few minutes.
If we are unable to verify the information provided against our records, we will ask you to provide a contact email address and telephone number. We will arrange to contact you and get you back up and running on the Creative Pension Trust Member Portal.
It’s important to keep safe online. Remember, it’s always in your best interests to:
- Never share your password with anyone else – including Creative Pension Trust
- Never reuse a password you use elsewhere
- Choose a strong password, using upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols
- Keep your password secure and consider using a ‘password locker’ app to secure all your private information, personal details and account information
You may also be interested in...
- 3 new articles
Get help with managing your account and using the Creative Pension Trust Member Portal.
- 2 new articles
Popular right now
Here are the pension questions members are asking at the moment.
- 3 new articles
Understanding your pension
Take control of your pension, understand how it works and the choices you have.