- Auto enrolment system – our end-to-end system, built from the ground-up to integrate auto enrolment, has you compliant in just a few clicks and works with any payroll software or provider. Our unique process lets you close your payroll first, making payroll as easy as it used to be
- Our unique Auto Enrolment Compliance Guarantee – follow our process and you can’t go wrong
- Default Investment Strategy – to ensure the best investment performance for members who aren’t comfortable making their own investment decisions
- Employee Engagement – annual newsletters and quarterly communications from our Independent Board of Trustees
- Helpdesk – staffed by our team of technical specialists, who address over 6,000 queries per month
- Investment Committee – who advise the Independent Board of Trustees in order to achieve high performance outcomes
- Scheme Governance – scrupulous oversight and stewardship from our Independent Board of Trustees, who ensure Creative Pension Trust is managed for the benefit of all members, removing the organisational overhead from your business
- Statutory Communications – to ensure you meet your auto enrolment and re-enrolment duties, informing your employees at all stages
A consumer-friendly workplace pension members can understand
We’ve designed a quality workplace pension scheme that’s easy for employees to understand and use.
Rather than overwhelm with choices that require specialist knowledge and regular reviews, our investment process is simple enough to understand without taking away the freedom for employees to make their own choices according to their age, needs and preferences – it’s a scheme that can grow with them.
We’ve also designed Creative Pension Trust to be as accessible as a modern-day pension should be, with user-friendly scheme documentation and information, an online Member Portal, access to friendly expert support and a range of retirement options to suit different needs.
Member benefits include:
- A very low-cost way to save for retirement
- A high-quality, consumer-friendly workplace pension
- Safety and peace of mind provided by our Board of Trustees and trust
- Secure, online access to view and manage their pension
- A simple online process to combine old pensions so they don’t forget them
- Sensible, understandable range of investment choices – or we manage them on their behalf
- Investments managed by global specialists, such as Scottish Widows, BlackRock and Legal & General
Streamline your employer duties without cutting corners
Through our unique scheme design, expert support and economies of scale, we can achieve superior outcomes for you, your organisation and your employees without the significant additional expense of paying for consultants and advisers. As a Master Trust Pension provider, we are required to meet the highest standards set by our regulators and carry additional voluntary accreditation, thanks to our robust systems, management and processes. We:
- Are authorised and regulated by the Pensions Regulator (tPR)
- Are Master Trust Assurance Framework (MAF) Accredited
- Invest via Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA)-regulated investment managers
- A modern workplace pension, built by experts – so you don’t have to become one
- We can help you achieve substantial time and cost savings
- Our scheme is easy to implement and comes with dedicated onboarding management
- Reduce the overheads of needing to keep up with legislation and increasing requirements
- You can remove pension compliance from your company risk register, safe in the knowledge we’re handling it for you
- Enhanced member outcomes thanks to a strong governance regime, very low member costs and a robust investment strategy
Commonly Asked Questions
It costs just £21.50 per month for the full solution. This means all your auto enrolment duties are completed and your employees are auto enrolled into the Creative Auto Enrolment Pension scheme of Creative Pension Trust. The pension is run and managed by experts, so you won’t not need to become one!
Yes, every single one!
Yes. We map our software to work with any standard payroll report behind the scenes and you can even enter data manually if you prefer. If you outsource your payroll, just tell us when you sign up and we will work with them on your behalf.
Yes. All you need to do is follow our simple process online and, as long as you provide us with the correct payroll data, we’ll handle the rest. We go much further than any other major master trust or multi-employer Workplace Pension Scheme to ensure mistakes don’t happen. We even complete your declaration of compliance to the Pensions Regulator!
We make it as simple as possible to ensure complying with auto enrolment doesn’t get in the way of your other tasks as a new employer. You can run and close your payroll in the normal way and then handle auto enrolment afterwards. This way, there are no risks of not paying people on time.
Our solution is fully automated, taking the auto enrolment process from hours to minutes, and all from uploading a single payroll file.
Unlike any other provider, we offer an Auto Enrolment Compliance Guarantee – when you follow our process, you can’t get anything wrong.
Qualifying employees will be auto enrolled into the Creative Pension Trust, a leading UK master trust pension scheme, authorised by the Pensions Regulator. Creative Pension Trust is a Defaqto rated, MAF accredited, multi-employer scheme with over 15,000 participating employers nationwide. The scheme is wholly independent and overseen by an independent Board of Trustees.
Members of the Creative Auto Enrolment Pension scheme, which is Creative Pension Trust’s specially designed scheme for new employers, can access to a range of investment funds, which are managed by Scottish Widows. In addition to a default investment strategy for members who do not want to make their own investment decisions, other specialist funds are also available, including Ethical and Sharia funds.
Very. Creative Pension Trust is authorised and regulated by the Pensions Regulator and a leading UK multi-employer master trust scheme. The investment funds have substantial assets, worth hundreds of millions of pounds, and are managed by Scottish Widows, one of the UK’s most trusted life, pensions and investment brands. The scheme is wholly independent of Creative, the scheme sponsor, and protected by a legal trust.
Is Creative Auto Enrolment Pension suitable for larger employers or employers with existing pensions?
Creative Auto Enrolment Pension is Creative Pension Trust’s specially designed scheme for new employers. If you are an established SME or large employer, it’s likely that you and your employees will benefit from Creative Workplace Pension, which is Creative Pension Trust’s scheme designed with established SME and larger employers’ needs in mind.
Made me realise how important it is to get things arranged.Employee and Pension Scheme Member
I realised the necessity of sorting my pension out and decoding how I am going to do this.Employee and Pension Scheme Member
Really informative.Employee and Pension Scheme Member
It made me feel more aware of what I am doing rather than just relying on someone doing it for me.Employee and Pension Scheme Member
Presentation was very thorough and outlined all the options available.Employee and Pension Scheme Member
I didn't really fully understand pensions and how they worked prior to this and now I feel assured and confident to make a decision to save for my future.Employee and Pension Scheme Member
Extremely useful presentation. The Creative representative explained the scheme in terms understandable by everyone.Employee and Pension Scheme Member
It has helped me to feel in control of my pension.Employee and Pension Scheme Member
It helped explain our options very simply so much easier to understand rather than the usual jargon.Employee and Pension Scheme Member