Visitors to the Creative Benefit Solutions Limited website can be confident that their privacy, and any personal information submitted, is respected and protected.
No information concerning, or relating to, any visitor will be provided to any third party unless their express permission is given, or is already in the public domain, or it has been received independently from a third party whom we reasonably believe is permitted to supply such information to us, or unless we are legally required to do so.
All personal information obtained by us is will only be used for the purpose for which it was given and will at all times be treated in strict accordance with data protection legislation, including the Data Protection Act 1998 as amended from time to time. Details of our Data Protection Policy can be obtained by contacting Creative Benefit Solutions Ltd.
A cookie is a small piece of information usually used to identify an individual when he/she is accessing a website and at no time is any personal information stored in a cookie, nor is any tracking information made available to other websites for any reason.
The content of this website, and its use, and any dispute or claim arising from it, or these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Autumn Budget November 2017 Overview
- How IFAs can be the secret ingredient of a successful HR strategy
- What will the new Finance Bill contain?
- Using the pension freedoms? How to make sure you don’t run out of money in 16 years.
- What will be in the Autumn Budget?
- The first interest rate rise in ten years - and what it means for you