Are you confident that you’re saving enough for retirement?
Two-thirds of our members told us they aren’t.
But more than half said they would use tools to:
- Help them build a retirement plan
- Improve their chances of getting the lifestyle they want in retirement
- Get an idea of what their retirement might look like
So we’ve listened and added new tools to our Creative Pension Trust Member Portal, which make it easier than ever for you to:
Claim pension money from previous jobs
Take control of money in old pension schemes
Many people don’t realise that when they leave a job, any savings in their pension with that employer stay there.
But that pension belongs to you, so it’s important to do something about it.
With the Creative Pension Trust Member Portal, you can:
- Combine old pension pots into your Creative Pension Trust account
- Add old pensions to a dashboard
- Get daily updates on the performance of all your pensions
- See everything in one place
All we need from you is some basic information you can normally find on an old statement or letter from previous providers
Build a personalised financial plan
Create the lifestyle you want
When you’re putting together a financial plan, ask yourself the following questions:
- What kind of lifestyle do you want?
- When do you want to retire?
- How much money will you need?
These are big questions and we want to help you answer them – and our new tool on the Creative Pension Trust Member Portal can help you do this.
Using the portal, you can:
- Find out how much you are saving into your pension together with your employer
- Project your income in retirement
- Make forecasts based on your planned retirement age
- Increase your pension contributions
Keeping on top of the detail is so important, especially if you have very specific objectives for your retirement in mind.
That’s because although there are legal minimums that you and your employer must both save into a pension, and your employer might offer incentives for you to pay in more, you don’t know if that will actually be enough to achieve your ambitions.
So if you do have clear goals for your retirement, you need to know your projected income, so you can work out if you’re paying in enough and if not, do something about it while time is on your side.
The more you pay into your pension, the better your chances of achieving the lifestyle you want and the retirement you deserve.Find out more
For our latest articles and news, visit the Creative Pension Trust Knowledge Hub.