Times have changed
How will you respond?
In 2020, the COVID-19 pandemic forced employers to embrace new ways of working and collaborating remotely. This has in turn shifted employees’ expectations when it comes choosing their place of work as we exit the worst of the pandemic and the restrictions placed upon industry and individuals are lifted.
There are challenges ahead for employers in identifying how to provide employees with the support they need when they are no longer present in the workplace each and every day. Fortunately, there are a range of opportunities we can explore to help you adapt to the new world of work, reinforce your approach to supporting physical, mental and financial wellbeing, and save unnecessary costs at the same time.
Creative can help you:
- Identify actions you can take to lower costs without cutting any employee support
- Keep employee-related costs sustainable for the long term
- Get back your time with simple solutions to complex challenges
- Achieve these things without making cuts to your employee benefits that could harm your reputation and employee wellbeing
Whatever the future has in store, we can help you focus on the things you can control, change and improve today so you can face tomorrow with greater confidence.
The time is now
With over 15,000 customers and a decade of experience behind us, Creative can ensure you are operating with the greatest financial efficiency and the best possible employee care.
We specialise in making the complex simple and providing attainable solutions for employers of all kinds. Whatever your circumstances, our solutions and technology allow us to provide services with minimal disruption, minimal impact on your professional time and all fulfilled in a way that suits your workforce – whether office-based, remote, or hybrid.
Creative enhances your employee care
Finding smart and sustainable ways to reduce employee-related costs doesn’t need to come at the expense of employee care. To ensure your organisation is competitive in the post-pandemic environment, you’ll need your workforce to be on top form.
Creative can support a wide range of positive outcomes that can support and enhance employee wellbeing:
- Timely renewals for group risk and healthcare policies
- Insurance brokerage to obtain optimal terms and pricing
- COVID-safe employee services
- Consulting and implementation healthcare strategies
- Provision of confidential employee assistance and support
- Complementary services that prevent claims becoming long-term issues
- Reduced Workplace Pension plan charges
- Provide access to better Workplace Pension investments
- Deliver remote financial education and personal financial planning
Creative are more than just Employee Benefits Consultants, Chartered Financial Planners and Financial Product Providers. We are what happens when you bring all of this expertise into one integrated approach, drawing together a whole range of services into a partnership built entirely around your needs.
It is because we sit at the intersection of these professional disciplines that we can offer financial solutions that work for organisations of all sizes and cover the full range of financial planning, organisational and employee wellbeing needs.
- 0.4% reduction in Workplace Pension Annual Management Charges
- Multiple industry sectors
- 10 – 10,000 employees
- Extended Income Protection coverage to entire workforce and saved £12,000 in premiums.
- Car manufacturer.
- 450 employees.
- Introduced unlimited Virtual GP appointments, confdential employee support and shopping discounts at no additional cost.
- Coffee manufacturer.
- 180 employees.
Making improvements to your employee benefits programme can make a huge difference to employee wellbeing, particularly in the post-pandemic environment when many employees will be working from home. It needn’t be complicated or expensive – talk to Creative today to find out how.