The Pension Freedom legislation and regulations have brought material changes to the retirement options available to members of Defined Benefit (DB) Pension schemes.
It is vital that when undertaking a transfer exercise that all the advantages and disadvantages of a transfer are clearly explained to members in accordance with the regulatory framework laid down by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and The Pensions Regulator (TPR). The service provided by Creative Wealth Management meets these requirements.
We can help you with:
- Enhanced Transfer Value (ETV) exercises for those under the age of 55.
- Flexible Retirement Options (FRO) exercises for those over age 55.
- Pension Increase Exchange (PIE) exercises for those members who are in receipt of their scheme income.
- Business as Usual (BAU) advice to retiring members ensuring that they consider all options when deciding how to take their benefits.
We have excellent DB knowledge and experience of DB Advice. We provide a personal and consistent service to all our clients.
The key to a successful exercise is engagement of members. We make it as simple as possible for members to engage with us by giving them the following options:
- Dedicated helpdesk Freephone number and a dedicated email address.
- Optional dedicated website with appointment booking system.
- Returning our Financial and Risk Questionnaires sent to members in our Introduction letter (ETV & FRO only).
- Member Presentations.