Ensure your company pension is compliant and valued by employees
Our Workplace Pension Services offer you complete confidence in the quality and compliance of your company pension scheme arrangements. Now that every UK employer must provide an employee Workplace Pension Scheme, regulators now expect employers to comply with new laws and ensure their schemes remain suitable and well managed.
The best Workplace Pension Services enable you to outsource your requirements for technical and specialist know-how. In doing so, you can be sure you are obtaining the very best service from your pension provider, the best value terms, and provide you with the scheme governance that ensures you are able to offer employees the most secure way to save for their retirement.
While you’re here, you may want to find out more about Creative Pension Trust, our leading Master Trust pension. Trusted by over 15,000 employers, Creative Pension Trust is Auto-Enrolment ready and comes with pension governance built-in. Find out more.
Why outsourcing your Workplace Pension Services makes sense
Compulsory requirements for pensions are increasingly broad and complex, requiring specialist knowledge and absorbing increasing amounts of productive time. These include:
- Auto enrolment – ensuring that auto enrolment legal requirements are met, and processes are robust
- Default Investment Fund – as all schemes must offer a default investment for members who don’t want to make any investment decisions, the scheme’s default fund must be monitored and reviewed
- Salary Sacrifice – establishing and managing a Salary Sacrifice (also known as Salary Exchange) Scheme to reduce the cost of contributions and boost employee savings
- Scheme Governance – managing and monitoring workplace pension schemes such as Group Personal Pensions to ensure they provide value, service and suitability to members
- Trustee Requirements – Trustee duties for traditional Occupational Pension Schemes are monitored by the Pensions Regulator and training requirements have increased
To ensure the protection of scheme members, pension legislation will likely continue to increase the burden of Workplace Pension Scheme management on employers. This means increased management time needed to oversee your pension, enhanced technical knowledge and expertise, and stringent legal requirements.
Choosing an experienced pension consultant to undertake pension consulting on your behalf can bring these specialist needs under one roof. In doing so, you can save time, money, and secure your company from regulatory action.
How the right support can make your company pension a true asset
Creative has a distinguished track record in pension consulting and we offer a mix of unique experience and skills few other consultancies can match. After all, we aren’t just an Employee Benefits Consultant. Nor are we just a Chartered Financial Planner. We are also a Workplace Pension Provider, having designed our own Creative Pension Trust
to offer employers with a scheme designed with modern day needs in mind.
Your Workplace Pension is one of the most impactful employee benefits you can offer your workforce. We can ensure your employees:
As one of costliest benefits you’ll likely provide to your employees, we’ll ensure your workplace pension enables:
Let Creative’s Workplace Pension Services make your Company Pension work harder – for everyone
Creative can offer you everything you need to meet your legislative duties and to make the management of your Workplace Pension more than a tick box exercise. We have the specialist and technical expertise in-house to transform your scheme into the cornerstone of long-term employee financial wellbeing.