If you’d like some help to manage your investments on the Creative Pension trust Member Portal, take a look at the following video:
- You can change your investments using the Creative Pension Trust Member Portal
- Unless you made your own investment choices when you joined us, you will be invested in our Default Investment Strategy, which means we are making any investment decisions for you
- You can find your Investment Choices Guide in the Creative Pension Trust Member Portal
Need to learn a little more?
Unless you made your own personal decisions about how to invest your pension when you joined us, you will likely be invested in our Default Investment Strategy. This means Creative Pension Trust are making investment decisions on your behalf.
However, if you want to take more control over how your money is invested or have specific needs for your investments, you can change your investments at any time using the Creative Pension Trust Member Portal.
To see how your pension is currently invested and to make any changes to your investments, log in with your account details, click on Your Pension in the Navigation Menu and select Manage Investment:
- If your pension is being invested by us using our Default Investment Strategy: You will see your Investment Options Status is set to Lifestyling, which means we are making decisions about how your pension is invested for you and based on how many years you have until you retire.
- If you are managing your own investments or want to choose your own investments: The Investment Options Status will be set to Freestyling or you will need to change the slider so it is set to Freestyling. Underneath you will see our range of investment funds for you to choose from.
You can choose to invest your pension in any of the investment funds shown or in a combination of your preference. When you have made your selection, click Submit.
We will send you an email with a verification code, which you’ll need to enter on screen to confirm you want to make these changes.
To find out more about the range of investment funds available in your plan, download a copy of the Investment Choices Guide, which you can easily find in the Documents section on the Creative Pension Trust Member Portal.
Additional helpful links:
- Find out more about each investment fund by viewing fund factsheets, which you can find by clicking on Fund Factsheets in the Navigation Menu
- Check on the performance of any investment fund you have selected for your pension by clicking Your Pension Details in the Navigation Menu and selecting Pension Details. Scroll down to the Investments pane and click on View Performance, which you will find next to each investment fund in your portfolio
Although you are free to choose your own investments, you may want to consider financial guidance or advice. You can find out more on this website.