In the event you are dissatisfied with our service you are entitled to make a complaint. We have a complaint procedure, which is available on request.

If you wish to register a complaint, you can do so using the form below, by telephone or in writing:

In writing: Administration Team – Creative Pension Trust, HS Pensions, 25 Goodlass Road, Liverpool, L24 9HJ

By telephone: 0345 463 7932

Submit a complaint

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.