Here we’ve put together some tips for accessing and using the member portal.
The Creative Pension Trust member portal is a hub which enables you to manage and update your account.
What you can do with the member portal
From the member portal, you’ll have access to various ways to manage your account, such as:
- Updating your contact information
- Checking your pension savings balance
- Nominating your beneficiaries
- Tracking, tracing and combining your old pensions
- Changing investments
- Telling us your planned retirement age
- Generating a statement
- Building a financial plan for retirement
A step-by-step guide to accessing the Creative Pension Trust Login Portal:
Need some help to get logged in? No problem – here’s a short video to help you get logged in to the Creative Pension Trust Member Portal:
Need a little more information?
Getting your account set up
When you join us, we’ll email you a username and a password separately to the address we were provided. We’ll do this after we’ve collected your first contribution, so it will depend on how often you are paid by your employer.
Keep your eyes peeled for your setup emails. If you don’t think you’ve received them, check your junk mail first. If you can’t find them or you’ve forgotten your username or password, you can reset them from the login page. If you’re still having problems, don’t worry – just call us on 0151 448 5551 and we’ll help get you up and running.
Important tip: We communicate with our members by email, so it’s important you provide us with a personal email address (rather than one issued by your employer) so we can continue to reach you in future.
More on what you can do in the Creative Pension Trust Member Portal:
- Updating your contact information – To keep us connected and ensure we can reach you, be sure to check your home address, telephone number and personal email address are up to date
- Seeing your pension savings balance – We provide daily updates on the value of your pension savings, which you can log in to view anytime
- Nominating your beneficiaries – Look after loved ones by telling us who you’d like to benefit from your savings if you die before taking them
- Tracking, tracing and combining your old pensions – Make it easier to manage your savings and get a better grasp of your future plans using our online transfer process
- Changing Investments – If you want to change how we invest your money, you can easily make a new selection online
- Telling us your planned retirement age – Help us help you. If you don’t want to retire at 65, you can let us know so we can take this into account with your statements and how we invest your savings
- Generating a statement – You don’t need to wait for an annual statement – you can produce one instantly at any time
- Building a personalised financial plan – See how you’re progressing towards the retirement you want and put the plans in place to make it happen
- Getting a retirement pack – If you’re over 55, you can access the retirement area and generate a retirement pack, which provides all the options for drawing your pension
You may also be interested in...
- 3 new articles
Get help with managing your account and using the Creative Pension Trust Member Portal.
- 2 new articles
Popular right now
Here are the pension questions members are asking at the moment.
- 3 new articles
Understanding your pension
Take control of your pension, understand how it works and the choices you have.