Having decided to call a snap General Election to strengthen her majority, the 8th June saw Theresa May lose her gamble in spectacular fashion, with the Conservatives not gaining enough seats to form a government without the help of another party.
The situation is still moving incredibly quickly but we have put together the following report to look at subjects such as:
- the result
- the arithmetic
- the personalities and who the DUP are
- what is a ‘confidence and supply’ deal?
- what does all this mean for Brexit?
- could Labour form a Government?
- what this means for the pound, shares and your investments