DB Transfers (Professional Introducers)
We are an award winning Chartered Financial Planning practice and pension transfer specialists with excellent Defined Benefit (DB) knowledge and experience. We provide a personal and consistent pension advisory service to all our individual and introduced clients.
- Your clients will benefit from speaking to qualified and experienced advisers who will be their main point of contact throughout the process.
- We will allocate a dedicated Account Manager to your firm who will provide you with help and support.
- We offer competitive fees to your clients.
- We take full responsibility for the transfer advice and the implementation of any investment recommendations.
- Non-compete agreement in place – you retain us purely to give advice on the Defined Benefit arrangement. Should any other advice needs arise we will hand this straight back to you.
|Our Fees||Introducer Fee (up to)||Total fee paid by client|
The Introducer fee can be waived if the introducing adviser choses to do so. In this instance these cost savings will be passed to the client.
In addition to the above, we pass on any TVC costs to the client. TVC costs are £492. Any TVC re-runs are costed at £100.
Our fee for an advice report is £1,500 per pension being advised upon plus Transfer Value Comparator (TVC) costs. An advice report and the minimum fee will be payable for all cases which proceed to TVC.
In addition, we levy the implementation fees as per the fee table. Please note that the implementation charge is offset by the £1,500 advice cost. The minimum implementation charge is £2,500.
Where a transfer is recommended, all fees are typically taken from the funds on transfer although they can be paid separately if requested.
In the first instance, Introducers should complete our ‘Introducer Due Diligence Document’. We will be in contact to confirm whether due diligence has been passed or if any further information is required.