Quarterly Investment Report Q3 2018
Brexit aside, the big story through the summer was the continuing – and escalating – trade war between the US and China, with neither Donald Trump nor Xi Jinping looking like they will back down any time soon.
The US has now placed tariffs on a wide range of Chinese imports, with the latest list including electronic products and consumer goods such as handbags. Beijing has not been slow to retaliate, especially targeting agricultural imports – a move likely to hit Trump’s Republican base as the US mid-term elections approach.
Let’s take a look at the detail…
Click below or download here.
- Quarterly Investment Report Q3 2018
- What do you need to consider regarding a defined benefits pension transfer?
- Is it the end of the longest bull market in history?
- 4 top tips to protect yourself against pension scammers
- High earners to lose £44k under MPs’ plans
- The end of LISA? Time to get your lifetime ISA before it disappears?