Looking Back, Looking Forward
Welcome to our review of 2017 and our look forward to the New Year. We’ve gone through the last 12 months and picked out all the important numbers – and some of the not-so-important ones – to tell the story of 2017 and take an informed view at what might be on the horizon for 2018.
Craig Harrison is Managing Director for Creative Wealth Management, having joined Creative Benefit Solutions in 2008. He is among the highest qualified advisers in the country, holding the title of Chartered Financial Planner in addition to the Investment Management Certificate (IMC). When not working, Craig is an occasional runner and cyclist which helps combat his love of food, especially cheese and red wine!
- A cautionary tale: the Lazio case demonstrates who cyber criminals are targeting
- Why it pays to retire early
- Record numbers make the most of pension freedoms
- 5 pitfalls that put your retirement plans at risk
- Cutting through the noise – how does a financial adviser help?
- What are baby boomers’ biggest fears?