As a Chartered firm, we specialise in developing and managing innovative and highly tax efficient pension plans and benefit packages. These are designed to deliver excellent savings and rewards for employers and their employees.
As an employer, providing such arrangements enables you to recruit, retain and reward quality staff, saving you time and money. Good employee benefit provision can strengthen an entire business and as such should be a key part of any management strategy. It also means that employees are aware of, and can maximise, all the possibilities on offer to them.
Our wealth of experience allows us to make individually tailored and cost effective recommendations. These might be through:
- providing support and ongoing consultancy through a robust client management programme
- proposing improvements to Defined Contribution pension plans
- advising on auto enrolment and re-enrolment schemes
- helping companies with some of the issues around their Defined Benefit schemes, i.e. Bulk Pension Transfer
- retirement planning, personal consultations and investment advice for scheme members
- introducing Salary Exchange (Salary Sacrifice) to help boost employees’ pension funds
- ensuring that the Group Protection and Healthcare plans and Other Benefits provided for employees are competitive, not just in price but also in benefit levels and structure
- helping with Employee Education to promote the arrangement to applicable employees
Our role is to demonstrate that there are a wide range of creative options available and to help you determine what is right for you and your company.
So whether you’re an employer speculating about what the future holds for workplace pensions or an individual member of a plan wondering whether you should buy an annuity or not when you retire, why not take advantage of our experience and expertise?